Two Clare players have been included on the Electric Ireland GAA Minor Star Hurling Team of the Year.
Broadford’s Eoghan Gunning and James Hegarty of Inagh-Kilnamona have both been honoured for their performances in the Banner’s run to the last four of the All Ireland series.
The defensive duo played key roles in Clare’s campaign, which also saw them contest the Munster final before losing on penalties to eventual All Ireland champions Tipperary.
Offaly’s Adam Screeney, who scored a key goal in their All Ireland semi final win over Clare, is chosen as the Minor Player of the Year
2022 Electric Ireland GAA Minor Star Hurling Team of the Year
1. Donagh Fahy (Galway and Ardrahan)
2. Ciarán Flynn (Laois and The Harps)
3. James Mahon (Offaly and Kilcormac-Killoughey)
4. Eoghan Gunning (Clare and Broadford)
5. Sam O’Farrell (Tipperary and Nenagh Éire Óg)
6. James Hegarty (Clare and Inagh-Kilnamona)
7. Donal Shirley (Offaly and Tubber)
8. Rory Burke (Galway and Oranmore/Maree)
9. Adam Daly (Tipperary and Knockavilla-Donaskeigh Kickhams)
10. Ben Deegan (Laois and Camross)
11. Dan Ravenhill (Offaly and Durrow)
12. Paddy McCormack (Tipperary and Borris-Ileigh)
13. Aaron Niland (Galway and Clarinbridge)
14. Tom Delaney (Tipperary and Cahir)
15. Adam Screeney (Offaly and Kilcormac-Killoughey)