There have been no new deaths reported to the Health Protection Surveillance Centre today.
There has been a total of 1,777 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
The HPSC has been notified of 102 confirmed cases of the virus, bringing the total number in Ireland to 29,774.
Of the COVID 19 cases notified today:
• 45 are men / 57 are women
• 75% are under 45 years of age
• 48% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
• 19 cases have been identified as community transmission
• 56 in Dublin, 11 in Leitrim, 6 in Galway, and 29 cases are located in Carlow, Cavan, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Tipperary, Westmeath and Wexford.