Clare’s senior hurling boss says his side have a lot of work ahead of them ahead of the 2021 campaign.
Brian Lohan’s side are reflecting on their championship year having come to a close following their All Ireland quarter final defeat to Waterford on Saturday.
The Banner reached the National Hurling League final and notched wins against Laois and Wexford in the qualifier series after a Munster quarter final loss to Limerick last month.
It seems likely that Clare will be back in action in February under a revised league format which is currently being planned by the GAA.
Boss Brian Lohan says his charges have lots to build on ahead of next year.
Meanwhile, a former Clare hurler says there’s reason to be optimistic about the Banner’s prospects in 2021.
Nine new players were blooded by Brian Lohan’s management team this year, who have had to deal with long term injuries to John Conlon and Colm Galvin and Peter Duggan’s absence, among others.
Clare FM hurling analyst Tommy Guilfoyle says the camp will now take stock of the campaign.